SocialScience came to us wanting to revamp their web presence. Their current site at the time was bland, copy heavy, and light on personality. They wanted our help to change that.
*Enter Hoover Collective*
After discovering SocialScience's goals, needs, and wants, we aimed to do three main things:
- Build a mobile-first website: Mobile optimization is usually an afterthought for most designers and companies, but not these guys. We focused on perfecting a digestible and engaging funnel on the phone and tablet.
- Add personality: We used brand colors, on-brand, quirky imagery & content placements, and incorporated their subtle geometric patterns to bring the design to life. Now, it looks & feels like them.
- Clear, engaging call-to-actions: Because we design websites around achieving business goals, we made sure to place key call to actions above the fold. From there, using the visual hierarchy we already established, we included secondary buttons and CTA's throughout the website. On top of that, we designed custom hover animations for all the buttons and hover-able items like the menu hamburger, navigation items, and expandable tabs. These animations were built to include motion to portray progression and be near irresistible to engage with.
SocialScience now has a site that not only captures who they are, but also does what they want it to do - drive leads. Take a look at some of our key features throughout the site and see them listed below:
- Clean, modern, custom-fitted design
- Built mobile-first
- Large chunks of content re-organized for digestibility
- Interactive imagery to communicate big ideas, simply
- Case studies that balance big visuals with in-depth copy while highlighting results
- Quirky imagery to showcase brand personality
- Custom button animations begging to be engaged with